01 February 2008

My Nordstrom Crochet Hobo Bag

I was crocheting this bag for me, but because at the end it seemed too small for me, I am giving it awayas a present. My coisun in Croatia is expecting a baby girl, so I am sending it as a gift to her.
"Every lady needs a bag"-said by me.



The pattern is over here at ShortyLam's blog and I found it via Ravelry (I can stay for hours and hours there). It was an easy pattern although I didn't follow it completely. I just looked at the picture, and felt boring to read the pattern(but I don't think that the pattern is boring). That's me, sometimes I just can't make myself read and follow patterns.
Instead of adding ribbon and a bow, I made a crocheted flower and used yarn to wave it round the bag.

9 comments:

elly-b said...

Wow, I love it! It's gorgeous.

DEA said...

Jako lijepo!Baš sam i ja nedugo isheklala jednu torbicu ali još je nisam podstavila .Kad dovršim stavit ću sliku...

Goce said...

Drenka predivna je torba!:)

Anonymous said...

I have the same problem with reading the patterns, I prefer graphic schemes so when I see that the pattern I like is described I just pass over and look something different. Anyway, I like the bag you've made and it will be a lovely gift!

Hobbygåsa said...

The bag is beautiful! Lucky girl that receive it a a gift.

narandza said...

Mnogo mi se svida ova torba. I ja planiram da je heklam vec duze vrijeme :)

Sandra said...

Jedna od najljepših torbica koju sam vidjela! Trebala bi ih prodavati!

RecycleCindy said...

Hi,
I just saw this post when I googled this bag pattern which I am attempting to do with plarn. What a surprise to find my blog friend Drenka! Your bag turned out lovely. I'm trying to get the pattern to look similar to the bag done by Shorty Lam and I have been in touch with her so I get it all worked out for a plarn version.

Unknown said...

I love it. My granddaughter would like one.How can I get the pattern?