18 December 2012

12 Months of finished Drenka's crochet projects

This year, 2012 I haven't had the time to crochet much, and I have only crocheted at the start of the year and now at the end of the year. I will try to change that and make 2013 more productive, blog-related and product-related. I am proud of every single thing that I made this year and I noticed that my products look more original and have a clean and professional look. 
These are the finished products that I managed to take picture of, I had some customers orders that I am very proud also, but the customers wanted them immediately and that resulted with no pictures for my blog or my archive. There are also some product that are made and they are waiting in line to be photographed, so stay tuned for new finished products on the blog.













6 comments:

Vselena said...

Убави, ти посакувам да ти биде новава година уште повеќе продуктивна и успешна. Поздрав. :)

elena's blog said...

posle vakvi prekrasni izrabotki sekako deka te ocekuva pouspesna godina..

Alexandra G.D. said...

A cup of tea :)

Alexandra G.D. said...

A cup of tea :)

meggy pokins said...

buketom sam odusevljena!!

Anonymous said...

Ma bravo ti ga !!
Steta sto nemas sve slike, ali ... bice jos projekata, zar ne ? :)