22 October 2012

Hot or Not - Marc Jacobs crocheted scarf and it's copy..or the original.....I am not sure...

I love the stitch that was used for this scarf. But I am not sure if they needed to make it so big. It is huge!!!!!!! instead I would make it a bit smaller, probably as a infinity scarf and it wouldn't look as bulky as this one.
What makes it more interesting this scarf seemed familiar to me...then I remembered that i saw something similar in the Inside Crochet magazine (the September 2012 issue!!!)...I don't know who is copying who, but it is and interesting thing that they both lunched it at about the same time.

Многу ми се допаѓа бодот кој се користи за овој шал. Мислам дека нема потреба шалот да биде толку голем, меѓутоа тоа е личен вкус. Интересното нешто е што Marc Jacobs  го продава овој шал под свое име, а истовремено се појави и шема под името Patty Wrap. Кој кого копира незнам, ама очигледно е дека се работи за сличен дизајн.







**Disclaimer: All opinions are my own and I am not paid to do a review.

3 comments:

Bella's Kitchen said...

Мене ми се допаѓа шалот иако е малце поголем!

http://ilovefashionizabela.blogspot.com/

marama said...

Не ми се верува дека до сега не сум те следела, срам да ми е!

Не можам да одлучам чиј модел ми е поубав. На Марк ми делува потопол, некако плетката е погуста и подебел е, за разлика од другиот.
Можеби веќе ни треба по еден ваков шал? =)

Vera said...

@marama- da sram da ti e :p
da, da ti treba vakov sal :D