28 June 2007

It's to hot here!

You may have noticed that I haven't been posting for two weeks. Why? Because it's too hot here, that I can't do anything. It's 40 degrees in my house.

The weather is not the only thing that's bothering me these days. I have to study for my exams, too. I always end up asking myself when I'm gonna finish this damn college! Don't get me wrong, I love my college and everything about it, but I'm getting to think that this stage of my life will never end. And I can't wait to finish it. I'm ready for new things, people!

And that's why today I'm showing you two bags that I had previously sewed. First one is this beautiful pink bag that I absolutely adore.

rozeva-lenena-tasna.jpg

And next, is this black messenger bag. This bag was great when I was using it to cary my books to college. I personally think that the fabric is gorgeous and it's kind of a disco fabric if you know what I mean.

crna-torba-b.jpg

No comments: