03 April 2013

Crocheted 'Chicken' Cosmetic Bag

At the end of the month I am planing to go to a concert to Belgrade, Serbia and I plan to stay there for the weekend. This seems like a big reason to make myself a new cosmetics bag. Where is the fun in life if you always use the same one, right? :D And it reminds me of a chicken.

При крај на месецов треба да идам на концерт во Белград, Србија и планирам да останам таму за викенд. Тоа за мене е доволна причина да си направам нова торбичка за козметика. Не е којзнае што, но мене ме развеселува со незината жолта боја. Незнам зошто ама ме потсетува на кокошка :D




4 comments:

Unknown said...

nice! ;)

www.charmeusee.blogspot.com

in.the.jungle.of.fashion. said...

cute bag :)
what about to follow each other?
let me know :)
have a nice day!
xx
Veronica

honeysuckle said...

Nice name ;-) I like the bright colors.

The Mad Twins said...

such a cute bag! <3