01 September 2012

Interweave Crochet, Fall 2012

The new Interweave Crochet magazine is out!


I love that Interweave started making digital issues. So far I haven't been able to buy any of The Interweave publishing because the shipping was too expensive for me, but with the digital option, everything is possible :)

Here are my favorites of this issue, you can see the rest of the projects on Interweave web site or their Ravelry page.


Новиот број на Interweave Crochet излезе во печат. Најдоброто нешто што го практикува Interweave во последно време е изработка на дигитални изданија на нивните списанија, така што веке нема потреба да се грижиме за големата поштарина за да се испратат списанијата во Македонија.
Погледнете ги моите фаворити од овој број, а останатите можете да ги видите на нивната страна и на Ravlery.




pictures found via Ravelry 

**Disclaimer: All opinions are my own and I am not paid to do a review.

1 comment:

areiasdejade said...

Maravilhosas sugestões, o vestido então é lindo!
Nely