28 October 2011

Bubble Cosmetic Bag // Балонче несесер

I needed new cosmetic bag and I had an idea of making a square bag using two colors, mint and white. My inspiration for the pattern was this handbag. I made a small mistake and instead of making two "stripey" flat squares I made something that later looked like a bubble bag. I love it, just because it looks like a bubble!

Бидејки имав потреба од торбичка во која ке си ја носам козметиката додека сум на одмор решив да направам нешто што ке наликува на оваа торба. Една ненамерна грешка во хеклањето направи торбичката да има форма на балонче. Мене ми се допаѓа и јас си ја користам.




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow superrrr!

fashionableroad.blogspot.com

areiasdejade said...

Good nice, very good!
Nely

Marija - Victima Perfecta said...

Hej, bas je lepo ispalo! :)) Svaka ti cast! I lep odabir boja za torbicu za kozmetiku ;)

DEA said...

Stvarno je prelijepa!

Villa-loredana said...

Verry nice and elegant. Loredana