18 May 2011

Hot or Not

I have seen these and I the first time I looked at them I wasn't sure if I liked them. Now I am sure!! I think they are ugly. First of all I don't like the idea of wearing socks with this kind of shoes and second this is way to bulky for my taste. I do realize that the idea is to wear these as boots but that still doesn't make me think that they look good. You can find a lot of better crocheted boots than these.

Кога ги видов првпат чизмиве не бев сигурна дека ми се допаѓаат. Сега сум сигурна дека не ми се допаѓаат. Грди се! Не ми се допаѓа кога некој носи чорапи на вакво тип на кондури и иако се чизми баш ме подсекаат на кондури со чорапи.





8 comments:

Tatjana said...

Baš kao što si i sama rekla.

Anonymous said...

Slažem se, prekrasno!

The Fire Inside Me said...

mene pa mi se dopagaat, mnogu mi se vintage i romanticni nekako :)
No sekako vkus si e vo prasanje :)

Anonymous said...

Puno puno hot!!!

Jolanda said...

Jako, jako vruće!!!!!!
Predivno!
Pusa

Sarah said...

Its a cute idea. Would be better as leg warmers that fit over the shoe I think. Not hot (yet).

Dragana Daša said...

baš su lepe!:) kod tebe draga uvek nekako sve romantično, obožavam!:*

Dinoboy said...

meni hot ;)