18 July 2008

Vacation 2008

I will be gone for a month!
I am leaving on a vacation in a couple of days. As every year, I am going in Croatia and I am staying there for a month.



But this year I feel really stressed about it. To be precise, the packing and the driving stresses me out. Every year the same question: what to take with me and what to leave home? A month is a big period of time so I have to be clever in choosing what to bring with me. It would be super easy if I was going on a 10 day vacation. My luggage bag would be big enough to hold everything that I think that I would need. But for a month, Oh boy, I feel like I need a lot.
The first thing that I put in my bag is Sun Lotions, cosmetics and bath suits (Yes suits, because a lot can happen in a month). After that, I put my underwear and sleeping clothes.
Although it is summer, it can bet chilly at knight so I must put in a pair of long denim-pants and comfortable long sleeved blouse. After I put in one-two books and diving mask inside the bag I feel the rest of the bag with clothes. That means tops, skirts, short pants, blouses...
Off course, I take with me one pair of sandals, snickers, and shoes that are suitable for beach.

So, I will be away for a month and I won’t be having any contact with TV, mail and internet in that time. No, I am not going to a desert island, but I am going to an island. The part of the island where my house is doesn’t have any electricity. People are using solar energy or different kind of alternative energy sources for their needs. At first this drived me crazy, but now I am kind of excited for this fact. This is such an eco solution.

Not everything is bad regarding my vacation. In fact, there are lots of great things there, but this time I chose to speak about them. And these are the only bad things.

Also, the picture above is the view from my house. Great, don’t you think so? Imagine every day waking up like this! Wonderful!

11 comments:

heklica said...

Oooo, nauživaj se i nakupaj se i napuni baterije. Volela bih da mogu s tobom :)

Kathleen said...

Yes, it is a beautiful view. I hope you have a fantastic holiday once you have all the practical things sorted. Relax and enjoy x K

DEA said...

Sretan ti put i ugodan odmor!
I ja ću za par dana...

Anonymous said...

An amazing view, have fun!

bensedin art said...

Samo se ti odmori, muke oko pakovanja su slatke. Gomilu stvari koje poneseš, sigurno ti neće trebati! Uživaj!

Anonymous said...

uživaj na odmoru... i mi već brojimo sitno ;) ove godine nećemo na otok, pošto nam je Istra pred nosom, i divna je. jedva čekam...

Unknown said...

Godinama sam tako provodila leta, tako je najlepse...
Lepo se provedi i donesi mnogo morskih prica.

Lorna said...

Lijepo nam se odmori!!!

incoknito said...

blago tebi, to je sve sto imam da kazem :)

Diana said...

Bas me zanima koji je ovo otok :-)!

Nataly said...

Lele pogledot od kukata....WOW....
100 pati WOW :))) Blazesi ti :)
Poz