26 November 2007

Swap scarf 2007

I have finally received my swap scarf. The swap was organized on the craft forum "Stvaram" for Croatian speaking ladies. I can't speak Croatian very well, but I can certainly understand it well and also my father is a Croat. So, I think that in some way this makes me part of these ladies/women.



I was anxious to see my new scarf and to see who was knitting mine. It couldn't be better. This scarf is knitted by Goce. I think that she is a great woman. She has 3x years, four kids and she still has time to do a lot of knitting, crocheting and other crafts.

As for the scarf, I must admit that I am not brave enough to wear scarfs that are too colorful. But this one it's just perfect and it has grown on me. I love it. It is very soft and I appreciate it even more because I can't knit .



Look at me ! I'm in my pajamas and I have my new scarf on me. This scarf brings joy in me . I love it. THANK YOU, GORDANA!

No comments: