28 August 2007

I am back!

I am back, people!

My summer vacation is over and I'm back home now.

Croatia is a beautiful country. I had the chance to visit my relatives there and also I relaxed a lot (that means swimming and sunbathing). And the not so good part of my vacation is that Me and my family were working at our house.

dsc00848.jpg

I had my crochet kit with me there so I can crochet a little bit, but I didn't even touch the crochet hook. I wasn't in the mood for that. This year I was reading books. I was on the beach all day and enjoying the view. You can see my beach bag here:

dsc00868.jpg

This bag is a gift from a friend and I love it very much. As I'm looking at it, I can see that this is an interesting crocheted technique. It's not crocheting with a wire but is crocheting on a wire.

No comments: